Who & Why: To Thine Own Self Be True
The first step in any new consulting engagement is the Client Engagement Audit. To conduct this Audit, we review and analyze your organization from three perspectives:
- Your Audience: We will work with you to identify your ideal audience, then conduct research to precisely define their demographic and psychographic characteristics, the “demand landscape,” primary market segments; and key drivers of engagement, conversion, resource investment.
- Your Place in the Market: We conduct an in-depth market analysis to evaluate competitors and clarify your organization’s place in the market. We identify and summarize competitive strengths and vulnerabilities, describe market trends, and micro- and macro- factors leading to possible growth or stagnation.
- Your Organizational Strengths: We get to know your organizational capabilities inside and out. We explore your infrastructure to identify strengths and weaknesses, learn more about current and upcoming products & services, and list capabilities, assets, and resources that will help in building a powerfully engaged community to help you grow your business.
Qualitative and Quantitative Methods
Conviviali’s Community Engagement Strategy uses the idea of community as a frame to generate insights about your company, the market, and the most promising opportunities for growth.
Thinking about your organization using this frame will help develop a consistent vision for addressing challenges like competition and market adjustments. Thinking of your organization as the center and leader of a powerfully engaged community will also help ensure consistency in sales, outreach, and support as your organization grows.
Conviviali’s Engagement Strategy provides the tools, methods, and vision to unify internal and external stakeholders’ different needs and expectations.
Research-Driven Insights – What We Do
- Avatar Development: We work with you to identify who you want to work with, then build models of what those people care about, how they search for your information, how they think about value within your vertical, where they look for information and recommendations, what kind of content is most likely to convince them of your value, and what they think of your brand, your competitors’ brands. We want to know your people inside and out so we can create compelling content that will reel them in.
- Charting the Market – Communities & Competition: A visual representation of your current market placement, how your organization compares to your primary competitors, and your organization’s best bet to separate yourself from the pack. This clear and concise representation communicates the complexities of the competitive landscape and your organization’s current and projected placement within that landscape. The Portrait fosters widespread internal understanding and buy-in for the shifting priorities and challenges necessary for change.
- Audience and Community Perspectives: We utilize a mixture of ethnographic, qualitative and quantitative methodologies to reveal rich insights about your audience, their attitudes and beliefs about your industry, and opportunities for meaningful engagement and growth. We at Conviviali firmly believe that everything – all products and services, outreach, audience experience, design, sales, fundraising, marketing – everything – must come directly from a deep knowledge of your ideal audience.